As a privileged member of ICC, you are entitled to receive the ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin free-of-charge, as part of your ICC membership. I am pleased to send you the link to the latest issue (2021-2) of this prestigious publication.
Issue 2021-2 includes:
- Message from Alexis Mourre, President of the ICC International Court of Arbitration
- In Memoriam Emmanuel Gaillard, James Crawford
- Interview with Alexis Mourre: Achievements and the Way Forward – Questions from the Editorial Board
- Global Developments: News from Iraq, Uzbekistan, France, Russia, Spain, and Turkey
- Commentary: International Arbitration with a Client Mindset, by Claudia Salomon, President-Elect of the ICC Court; Scope and Interpretation of Arbitration Agreements under Swiss Law, by Dr. Petra Rihar
- ICC Commission Reports: Updated Reports ‘Issues for Arbitrators to Consider Regarding Experts’ and ‘Issues for Experts Acting Under the ICC Expert Rules or the ICC Rules of Arbitration’
- ICC Activities: ICC Africa Commission Activity Review, Reports of ICC YAF events, ICC-IAM Mediation Roundtable, ICC SME Labs ‘Dispute Resolution Solutions That Won’t Break the Bank’: ‘ICC SIA & QMUL Symposium on Variations of Hardship and International Disputes, 16th ICC Turkey Arbitration Day
- Three Book Reviews: Complex Arbitrations: Multi-Party, Multi-Contract and Multi-Issue – A Comparative Study (2nd Ed.); Enforcement of Investment Treaty Arbitration Awards (2nd Ed.); Arbitration in Africa under OHADA Rules
We remind you that the Bulletin exists in ebook format only. All back issues of the Bulletin can be found by contacting ICC Norway – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To access the Bulletin free of charge,you simply download the free software Adobe Digital Editions (ADE)
- Once you have downloaded ADE, you can click on this link to open and read the Bulletin: http://admin.coastlinesolutions.com/eBookFlyLinkGenerator/URLLink.aspx?ID=tG7xh198nBUZdIzygPBlQNcZBJOY5rhvprfXwFmpsdw_EQ_
- Once you open the Bulletin in ADE, it is possible to save a pdf version. Please click on the link at the end of the table of contents to save a pdf version.
If you have any questions, please contact ICC Norway – e-mail: email@example.com